Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well, good news for the Roberts' family :) Heather's MRI report came back "stable." We cannot ask for more than that! We are not certain why Heather had issues with her left hand yesterday, which remains somewhat disconcerting, but we will happily take "stable" for now. Amy says Heather's left hand is suffering from the weight of her new "bling." She and Mike are officially engaged - beautiful ring to "seal the deal."

The report has been sent to Dr. Chang, but just to make certain, we also sent the MRI disc to her as well. Can't hurt having two people read it.

Omaha is currently suffering from the coldest and snowiest winter in 60 years! I think I understand the term cabin fever better now than I did before. I want to start so many "things," but I never know if there will be school the following day, so I don't want to take out everything. I should have as we are now missing another day tomorrow.

Again, we have been blessed with good news. I cannot thank people enough for their prayers and support - even when we can't always "see" it; we know it is there, especially when we receive such good news. We are beginning to understand how scary this journey can be - never knowing what little or major "issue" may actually mean something. That's OK. I told Heather she can NEVER ignore any possible signs; we always have to keep on top of it.

Tonight we will all sleep a bit better -

Sue

No comments: